Announcing a Tall Refreshing SQL Server 2014 Cumulative Update
When you’re parched in the Desert of Extended Support, there’s nothing like a crisp, clean glass of Cumulative Update. That’s right: SQL Server 2014 mainstream support ended on July 9, so it’s going to be a little harder for you to rehydrate with those all-important bug fixes like:
- SQL jobs fail due to blocking in SSISDB
- Extended Events causes the SQL Server to stop unexpec
- Filtered ind3x c0rrupt10n
- Change Tracking cleanup hits an access violation on “岝縋잭橦䱂䭃Y”
- Incorrect query results on columnstore indexes
- Australia moved. No, seriously. Australia is taking Agile a little too seriously.
And there’s more in the SP3 3 CU4 KB article. Enjoy!
The post Announcing a Tall Refreshing SQL Server 2014 Cumulative Update appeared first on SQLServerUpdates.com.