- Information We Collect.
In operating the Website we may collect and process the following data about you (collectively, “Personal Data”):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to download any software accessed through our Website (“Software”), receive information from DBA Services or subscribe to any Website services;
- Details of your use of our Website or any Software, including visits to our Website and the resources you access, the number of times the Software is launched, the device IP address, the version of the Software used, Website traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communications data;
- Information that you provide in connection with any support or technical services for the Software;
- Information required by DBA Services to (1) audit your Software usage for anti-piracy purposes; and (2) verify a valid registration, and identify if new updates are available for your server or other computing device prior to notifying you to install a new Software update;
- Information about transactions carried out over this Website;
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- For European Union Residents, information collected and processed is limited to:
- Use of Your Personal Data.
The Personal Data that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, communicate with you per your request, and to enable your access to and use of the Website and/or the Software. In addition, we may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To allow us to administer the Website;
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To personalize the Website for you.
Further, we may use your Personal Data so that you can be provided with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your Personal Data was collected. If you do not want us to use your data, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the Website form on which we collect your data.Please be advised that we do not reveal Personal Data about identifiable individuals to our customers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about those who visit our Website.
- Storing and Protecting Your Personal Data.
- Disclosing Your Personal Data.
On occasion, DBA Services may gather information about your server or other computing device for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to third parties for analytical purposes, as described below. Such information is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site and will not identify you personally. It is used by us to analyze how visitors to our Website interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve our Website. We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically.All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Website.We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your Personal Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect online. DBA Services operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the Personal Data provided by our customers. DBA Services will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data. DBA Services will transfer and store all your Personal Data on secure servers which may be managed by third parties. Any Personal Data relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.The transmission of Personal Data via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data sent to us electronically and transmission of such Data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site or any of our Software, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except in certain circumstances:
- Where we used third parties to provide routine support for DBA Services’s internal operations, including the delivery and receipt of e-mail or other internet-based communications or the creation of online meetings;
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- Where we are legally required to disclose your Personal Data; or
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Public Information.
We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Data appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us at email@example.com.
- Data Retention For European Union Residents.
Upon your request, we will provide you with any of your Personal Data. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you have consented to receiving our communications or until such time as you request that we cease storing your Personal Data. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and prevent abuse.
- Third Party Links.
- Controlling your Personal Data.
You may find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies which you should review. DBA Services does not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or the privacy policies referenced therein.You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways:Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, refrain from opting in to having your Personal Data be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time with this form or by notifying us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will erase it;If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any Personal Data found to be incorrect.
- Other Information.
If you are a European Union Resident and have an unresolved privacy or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact the EU Data Protection Authorities. For more information on how to contact the EU Data Protection Authorities, please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
- Contacting Us.
PO Box 1208, Fortitude Valley
Queensland, Australia, 4006
- Updating this statement.